Summer technology internship
About this programme
Across six jam-packed weeks, you’ll get the chance to learn how we are putting technology at the forefront of our business.
As you get to know us, we’ll get to know you. You’ll work on real initiatives, engage with senior stakeholders and be mentored by experienced managers and existing Royal Mail Graduates alike. We’ll show you what it means to work at one of the most established, successful operational companies in the UK and teach you – almost – everything you need to know about building a successful career with us. Then, at the end of your six weeks, if we feel like you’ve risen to the challenge we’ll offer you a position on our 2021 graduate programme if you hold the right to work in the UK.
What you'll learn
- You’ll gain hands-on experience of a major technology transformation.
- You’ll be working alongside experts and tackling real-world problems with breakthrough solutions.
- You’ll do work that really matters - from building chatbots on our website to testing new functionality on the 80,000 PDA’s used by our postmen
Who we're looking for
- Strong and demonstrable interest in technology and how technology can drive business transformation
- Team players with strong people skills
- Driven and ambitious individuals who want to get stuck in
- Curious, capable and confident students with a common-sense approach to work
- Interested in a technology career with Royal Mail