Summer finance internship
About this programme
Across six jam-packed weeks, you’ll get the chance to learn how we, as a business, operate financially.
As you get to know us, we’ll get to know you. You’ll work on real initiatives, engage with senior stakeholders and be mentored by experienced managers and existing Royal Mail Graduates alike. We’ll show you what it means to work at one of the most established, successful operational companies in the UK and teach you – almost – everything you need to know about building a successful career with us. Then, at the end of your six weeks, if we feel like you’ve risen to the challenge we’ll offer you a position on our 2020 graduate programme.
Please note that our 2019 programmes are now closed, but please come back later in 2019 for announcements on our future cohorts.
What you'll learn
- How to manage real finance projects in an operationally-focused organisation
- How to develop your own strengths and skills
- What it’s like to work for one of the UK’s biggest brands
- Why a finance career with us is about much more than spreadsheets
Who we're looking for
- Commercially savvy students with a knack for numbers
- Team players with strong people skills
- Driven and ambitious individuals who want to get stuck in
- Curious, capable and confident students with a common-sense approach to work
- Interested in a finance career with Royal Mail